This website, www.genevensis.com (“this website”), including all information, is managed by Genevensis Sàrl, a commercial company based in the Canton of Vaud, in Switzerland.
Types of information
The type and amount of information we receive and store depends on how you use the Website. You can access most of the pages on this website without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal/private information. Google analytics collects anonymous logs during user visits to this website. This information may be used to create aggregate statistics about how this website is used. We do not currently collect personal information (such as your name, e-mail address or country of residence) on this website. Your email will not be shared or added to any data base, sold or rented. We shall only share your personal information if we are required to disclose it by law.
Terms and Conditions
The use of this site is provided by GENEVENSIS and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the www.genevensis.com website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- GENEVENSIS operates its website for business purposes. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of GENEVENSIS, or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- GENEVENSIS shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of this website, or any content on this website.
- GENEVENSIS can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this website after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- GENEVENSIS does not guarantee that this website’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that this website or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- GENEVENSIS takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this website.
- GENEVENSIS reserves the right to amend or remove without notice any material posted in any area of the website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Canton of Vaud, in Switzerland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Lausanne.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this website immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.